PWM 5V Signal Dimmer for light box led edge lights
1. Brief Introduction:
Welcome to use PWM signal dimmer, this edgelit strip bars dimmer is AC 85-265V input, and output AC 85265V
and PWM analog dimming signal. User can adjust the PWM analog signal either by
infinite switch knob or by IR remote. Easy to install, it’s suitable for commercial or
household standard 86 style socket base.
PWM 5V Signal edge-lit lighting Dimmer
3. Basic Features :
1. AC85-265V input.
2.AC input, built-in isolated power protection.
3. Can dim signal either by infinite switch knob or by IR remote.
4. The lowest dimming signal is selectable as 0% or 10% by changing the switch position.
5. Standard 86 style socket base, easy to install.
6. Delay OFF button, fluorescent indicator, users friendly.
7.25%, 50%, 75%, 100%, 4 brightness shortcuts and DIY modes for fast dimming.
4. Safety warnings
1.In order to use it properly and safety, please read user’s manual carefully before installation.
2.Please don’t install this controller in lightening, intense magnetic and high-voltage fields.
3. To reduce the risk of component damage and fire caused by short circuit, make sure correct
4. Always be sure to mount this unit in an area that will allow proper ventilation to ensure a
5.Don’t connect cables with power on; make sure a correct connection and no short circuit
checked with instrument before power on.
6. Please don’t open controller cover and operate if problems occur.
The manual is only suitable for this model; any update is subject to change without prior notice.
5. Dimensions for light boxes edge-lit lights dimmer;
6. Conjunction Diagram for light box edge light dimmer,:
Diagram of PMW signal dimmer and dimmable driver:
Please select the suitable dimmer according to the type of dimming signal of the dimmable power supply .
7. After Sales for our led light box PMW dimmer
From the day you purchase our products within 3 years, if being used properly in
accordance with the instruction, and quality problems occur, we provide free repair or
replacement services except the following cases:
1. Any defects caused by wrong operations.
2. Any damages caused by inappropriate power supply or abnormal voltage.
3. Any damages caused by unauthorized removal, maintenance, modifying circuit,
incorrect connections and replacing chips.
4. Any damages due to transportation, breaking, flooded water after the purchase.
5. Any damages caused by earthquake, fire, flood, lightning strike etc. force majeure of
6. Any damages caused by negligence, inappropriate storing at high temperature and
humidity environment or near harmful chemicals.